GENERAL VENDOR INFORMATION:
(FOR BEIT HOSTED EVENTS ONLY!)
BRING YOUR OWN HAND SANITIZER & TABLE COVERINGS.
until THE COVID-19 EPIDEMIC IS OVER YOU MUCT WEAR A MASK.
YOU CAN EMAIL THE TABLE APPLICATION TO [email protected] or bring it on the morning of the Event
TABLE RENTAL PROCEDURE
TABLE RENTALS COSTS ARE $50.00 FOR EACH 8 1/2ft. X 2 1/2ft. TABLE, WHICH INCLUDES 2 CHAIRS.
ELECTRICITY COSTS ARE VARIABLE, DEPENDING ON WHAT THE VENUE CHARGES.
1. If you've decided to become a vendor at an upcoming BIRD EVENTS IN TEXAS EXPO, send an email to [email protected] You'll need to tell me what expo you want to attend, how many tables you want, if you'll need electricity & what you'll be selling.
2. I will send you an invoice by e-mail.
3. I will send you details as needed.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The doors will be open to the vendors at 6 am. You must exit the building by 5 pm. The expo is open to the public from 9 am-4 pm.
1. If you have made a table reservation and cannot attend the expo, please let me know at least one day in advance. (This gives the staff time to re-arrange the lay-out before customers start to arrive.)
2. Unless you are sold out vendors MUST stay until closing. This excludes special circumstances that could arise.
3. Please bring your own table covers.
4. Please bring your own electrical cords/tape.
5. Do not overcrowd your cages.
6. Cover all cage bottoms.
7. Please be courteous when unloading and loading your vehicle. When finished, please move your vehicle to another area. This will avoid congestion.